Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tears on my birthday

assalammualaikum and anyonghaseyo





yiarghhh....just about 3 hours and 50 minutes ago....i already 19....wah....next year....the number will change...no more 1 infront but replace by 2....yearghhhh....it seem like i grown up right????hahahaha....alhamdulillah....dah 19 tahun aku hidup di muka bumi yang ciptaan yang Maha Esa....

my entri dis tyme it sound like " it is something happen?"..."why tears on birthday?? it should smile happily,"....well...i'm happy...absolutely happy....tears that just come down from my eyes it a very touching tears....i get a very nice gift from my bff....it is only a video but....it was absolutely a very awesome and great gift...the contents really make me burst to tears....yiarggghhhh...really thanks to my bff for her best gift....well, get a gift from someone that really meant to you, that really close to you, that really understand you....it is a great gift right???wahhh....i'm really happy actually...just the tears is a touching tears becoz of the meaningful video...hahahaha

well...i'm getting more older....so...i think i'll need to change right????but...it is not the time yet...just....i think...it is better if i can change slowly....step by step is better than a huge change but at last...it is nothing...well...sweet 19 for myself...i really thanks to my friends and family for their wish...hope we will be more better in future...insyallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment