Monday, January 30, 2012

bye2 along


assalamualaikum....and hello2...haha

okay...my entry maybe a little weird...since i'm the oldest in my family...and i don't have any brother or sister except the one that i already story...but it is my cousin....just this tyme i want to say goodbye to along...

actually...a week before our final...we formed a study group...maybe i had story about it before...so, along is the oldest boy in our study group...actually in our class...haha....why so suddenly????by the way before that...i really want to thank to all my members since they help me in my studies...and my result was not bad because seriously...i start study seriously only during our study group....

yesterday...i opened my facebook and look at notification that along post something...it was a farewell massage...it was really shocked...before that we already massaged but he tell me nothing...so, i grab my phone and send a massage to him to ask bout his massage in fb...actually...he already in practical but he still did not decide either to take the offer or not...but, after pray...his heart said to take the offer...so, it is....

it was quite sad...because seriously...this study group is a very successful study group and along lead us very good...not only that, even he take care of us...he treat us like his sisters maybe...since we still younger...hehehe...and still we acted like a kid sometime but he totally just follow and treat us good...hehehe...

just wanna said good luck to our new great brother along...maybe we'll meet again in future...hope you'll remember us even you busy with your work at pelantar petronas tu...hahha....but once again..it was said to lost a good friend and brother like along...hahaha...hope he'll be good....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment