Monday, January 2, 2012

juz get into bussines



assalammualaikum...
tic toc tic toc....dup dup dap dap...finally my final is come ...tomorrow i'll be sitting my 1st final paper n it will be static paper....aigooo...hope i'll be do well in my examination for tomorrow...the time passing like wind...it was very fast....i feel like it was just yesterday i enter my university...but right now, it already in the final of the sem....
but it was very fun...i think i already made a great decision to enter this university and the important, maybe this is the best that Allah decided for me...alhamdulillah...maybe before i didn't like physic but i getting to get in little by little...futhermore, i get friends that really make me feel happy and each time we spent time together, it was fun and seriously full of laugh...hahahaha
so, just hope to do well in my final exam for 1st sem....at least i got to have 3 pointer and above...hahaha...insyallah...amin...wish me luck friends...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment