Tuesday, February 21, 2012

when falling in love with friends


Are we friends or are we dating?

These days I’ve been confusing about you, even more about me

We also watch movies, also go for a walk

Then I’m telling you the secret deep inside woo woo

Our friendship is something closer than lovers

But what should I do? I’ve grown so fond of you baby

Before I know it, everything of you

I’ve grown fond of everything of you

Silently, more silently, I will come closer to you

I like all that you are, like everything

Even though the words “I love you” aren’t said

Please just stay with me like this, please promise me, forever

My heart wants to confess everything like a man

You’d better catch my heart, you’d better know my heart baby

The love that is more precious than love

I want to give my all

Slowly, more slowly, I will give all my heart

I like all that you are, like everything

Even though those words are awkward

Please be there, sometimes as friends, sometimes as lovers

“There’s no friendship between boys and girls”

I didn’t believe it back then

No, even though we become lovers

We will continue being even better friends

I will listen to you

I will listen to you

More than the words “I love you”

We still, with our sweet feelings

Little by little, starting from to day

I like all that you are, like everything

Your hands that I took, I won’t let go

But in stead I will be by your side saying “I love you”, forever

No comments:

Post a Comment