Monday, November 28, 2011

i want to go away

hermmm....what a very mix feeling i had right now....i feel like my head was full with everything...not only problems...actually it is not a problem just i feel like something is wrong...maybe it just my feeling....just i feel like now...i just want to have my time...maybe to reflect myself back....or just want to go away...from anyone except my classmate now...how i want to go away from them since i had to attend class right...erm... why i been like this? arghh...this think really make my head hurt...not only head also my heart...i feel quite uneasy...aigooooo

i think i''m not in stable mood maybe or...am i was hurt? i just dont know...yahhhhhhh!!! i want to scream!!!!! want to let out all of this weird feeling go away...but even i scream it out...it will be same since i think i was overthink about something or i take something that not important to heart...thats why i being like this i think...just let time heal it...maybe it take short time or no time to recover from this hurt...hahhaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment