Saturday, March 3, 2012

this time siwon dimples...haha

hehehe....early morning in my college...the line was good...so, i take this opportunity to update my blog after quit time...ermmmmm....before...i already post leeteuk oppa dimple...and now it was siwon oppa dimples...i forget to tell that leeteuk oppa only has a dimple at his left cheek...but siwon oppa had both...and it were quite deep dimple...you can see it especially when he laughed so hard or smile brightly....i think, my ideal beside a speaky one....i add other chateristic....the dimple one...hahah....for me...the dimple is a gift...not everyone had it...and i feel that whoever had dimple...it was nice to see and they seem quite adorable...it remind me of my friends...she was pretty and her dimple make her face much more beautiful...ok...out of topic...haha










No comments:

Post a Comment